Thursday, December 28, 2006

I SHOT SHAUN ROBINSON (of Access Hollywood: NBC)


Yesterday I shot Shaun Robinson of Access Hollywood/NBC at my home in Los Angeles and it was a delightful experience. Besides the obvious beauty of Shaun is her sense of confidence and humanity. She was excited about travelling to Africa later this week to interview Oprah about a new School opening there. Shaun's Mom attended the shoot and added an energy of class and elegance to the room. Good luck on all of your endeavours Shaun and thanks for the interview (for MyDBTV.com) and the chance to have you in front of my lens, vs. in front of my tv dinner table. I will always remember.

Your Boy
Dexter Browne
www.DexterBrowne.com
www.MyDBTV.com
www.MySpace.com/DexterBrowne
brownephotography@yahoo.com
323-294-5594

No comments: