Friday, December 29, 2006

I SHOT MIKE BIBBY (Sacramento Kings) TODAY!


Today I had an assignment to shoot NBA Superstar Mike Bibby of the Sacramento Kings. I was given a total of 8 minutes to "catch a moment" that would serve as a good publicity shot on some of his upcoming projects. I always go simple so I had Mike remove the fancy designer sweat suit top and photographed him in his white T-Shirt. I had to do all of this just outside the Beverly Wilshire hotel where he was staying but this has become a common scenario for me - odd places with little time - the life of a celeb. photographer. Mike and I spoke briefly about his Mom's (and mine) Trinidadian heritage and before we knew it, time was up with about 25 shots in the bag. I have included one for your viewing pleasure.

PS: Larry King stood just next to me while I was shooting Mike but I resisted the "papparazi" urge in me even though I got a great profile look that would have stood the test of time. Who knows, maybe one day. After the shoot I had to run to Bobby Simmons' Condo to shoot him and his Son. Check out the "I Shot Bobby SImmons" Blog following this one.

Your Friendly Photographer
Dexter Browne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

always keep up because you have people like me looking up at you!

fifty nifty stories said...

We all might have turned out quite well, as a family, if I hadnt goneand made one, unforgivable mistake. Well, shes gonna have to wait.
bdsm college stories
forced spanking stories
ask jolee erotic stories
audio adult stories
hot sex stories women
We all might have turned out quite well, as a family, if I hadnt goneand made one, unforgivable mistake. Well, shes gonna have to wait.