Friday, December 29, 2006

I SHOT BOBBY SIMMONS (Milwaukee Bucks) TODAY


Today after shooting Mike Bibby of the Sacrament Kings, I had to haul ass accross town to photography Bobby Simmons and his son in his Condo. They got settle quickly and I cracked off a couple of black and white digital images that they were very please with. I primarily shot closeups because Bobby just had arthroscopic surgery on his ankle and had it elevated on a large foam block to aid recovery. When I got done shooting, I decided to incorporated the injured foot into the composition while Dad and son seem to be enjoying a moment. I liked this shot most. Get well soon Bobby. Your wife and son are great people.

Your Celeb. Photographer
Dexter Browne
brownephotography@yahoo.com
www.dexterbrowne.com
www.myspace.com/dexterbrowne
www.mydbtv.com
3232945594

No comments: